Saturday, March 14, 2015

Post 7


The first moment of synchronicity that comes to mind is when I was offered a chance to be an extra in Pitch Perfect 2. I knew that they were looking for people around campus but I never considered it. During that time most of my energy was been spent at my two summer jobs. When I first got the message I thought it was just a scam so I ignored it. However something in the back of my mind told me to do some research on the company. Once I found out that the offer was truly legit I figured why not give it a shot. That was one of the wisest decisions I have ever made. That experience opened up a whole new side of possibilities for my career after college. Shortly after that experience I was offered a job at Tiger TV which is slowly begging to open new opportunities. After going through that experience I have learned that you never truly know who is watching. Your may not current be at a job  you like but your work ethic while at that job can determine the outcome of your future.  If I were to give advice on how to handle such situations I would still say do your research first. Sadly every opportunity may not be a good one it is smart to know exactly what you are getting yourself into. However I would also say don’t be afraid of change. Just because the road a head may seem challenging doesn’t mean you should just give up you never know what you may miss if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment